The Center for Esthetic Dentistry – Darren S. Huddleston, D.M.D, P.C.
At Center for Esthetic Dentistry our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person – with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want you to be confident that your smile achieves your goals for comfort, function and appearance. We’re here to make that happen.
We also understand that choosing a Grants Pass dentist is an important decision. After all, your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll be welcomed by a caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
Center for Esthetic Dentistry offers a full range of dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smile, such as general dentistry, teeth whitening, crowns, preventive care or periodontal exams. We utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques in order to offer you the best preventive care and treatment available in Grants Pass.
Welcome to our web page! At the Center for Esthetic Dentistry we are committed to giving the best dental treatment and oral care for you and.your family. We are proud to be able to utilize in our office the latest dental technology:
- Invisalign: Choose the nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth. Get that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners. So whether your teeth are crowded, too far apart of have shifted since wearing braces, you’ll have a new reason to smile.
- Digital Radiography: 85% less radiation, immediate viewing with no waiting.
- Laser Water-lase Dentistry: Offered to our patients to treat periodontal disease and oral lesions. Painless and drill free. Diagnodent Caries Detector: uses laser light to detect hidden dental caries before they are detectable on film. With early detection the cavity 18 eliminated in the early stage before more tooth structure is destroyed.
- Micro Air Abrasion: Offering the possibility of treating dental caries without the use ofinjecting dental anesthetic.
- Sirona Cerec III: A computerized machine capable of milling a porcelain crown, onlay or inlay in just one visit, eliminating the need for clients to wear a temporary crown and come back for a second dental visit!
- Telicam: An intra oral camera which allows us to help educate you on what we are seeing in your mouth.
- Valplast Flexible Partials: A light and comfortable removable partial with no heavy bulky metal. The esthetic partial blends well with the natural appearance of your gums, making it virtually invisible.
- In office Whitening: Offering you instant results with whitening your natural teeth. Ideal for clients that don’t have the time to hassle with at home whitening systems. Continuing education is extremely important to us at the Center for Esthetic Dentistry. As dental technology and research continues to grow, we focus to stay up with the latest developments to better treat you.
Relax with confidence at Center for Esthetic Dentistry. We’re your neighbors and we’re here to help you maximize the health of your smile.
Schedule an Appointment, Today!