Jackson County Physical Therapy
Why are we the right choice?
- We just celebrated 25 years of service to the Rogue Valley.
- We provide award winning, hands on, one-on-one care with no aides, assistants, or techs. This is a unique model of care, and sets us apart.
- We have the best trained Physical Therapists, with several specialty programs such as TMJ, Pilates, Headaches, MVA, Shoulder, Back Pain, Pelvic Floor Rehab (Women’s Health) and Pediatric Physical Therapy.
- We are the largest outpatient PT provider in Southern Oregon, with clinics in Medford, Ashland, Phoenix, and Eagle Point offering flexible scheduling.
- We are independent, locally owned and operated, involved in community and education, serving Southern Oregon for over 20 years.
Mary Ellen Campbell, PT, DPT
Mary Ellen is a native of western New York, earning a BS in Physical Therapy in 1980 from the University of Buffalo, and later obtained her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2007 from Daemen College in Buffalo, NY. Prior to moving to the area, she worked in hospital-based and out-patient settings. She moved to Southern Oregon in 2011 and joined the Jackson County Physical Therapy staff, working in the Eagle Point office.
Mary Ellen has experience in treating orthopedic and neurological patients, utilizing exercise, manual therapy and education to facilitate optimum human function for daily life, work, and recreation. She has received training in functional manual therapy, which integrates mechanical treatment of joints, soft tissues and the neurological system to enhance optimum body control.
Mary Ellen is a member of the Orthopedic and Sports section of the Physical Therapy Association. She is also a Member of the Upper Rogue Rotary Club, where she has served as past President.
She and her husband enjoy outdoor activities of hiking and kayaking and enjoying time with children and grandchildren.