Wildish – Construction, Contracting, Aggregate Products, Quality Control Services
Wildish is a local family owned construction company that began in Eugene, Oregon in 1935.
- Pre-construction Services
- Self-Performed Work
In addition to being a general contractor, Wildish is also experienced delivering construction services through the following contracting methods:
- Competitive Bid
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Design – Build
- CM/GC, CM
- Cost Plus
Wildish produces sand, crushed rock, asphalt concrete and ready-mix concrete at our main processing facility located on the outskirts of Eugene, Oregon at the confluence of the Willamette and McKenzie Rivers.
High-grade alluvial deposits, modern production equipment and extensive quality control measures ensure our aggregate materials meet or exceed contract specifications. Our knowledge of materials influences quality on every job Wildish undertakes.
Our fleet of dump trucks, heavy construction equipment and paving machines enable Wildish to deliver and place aggregate materials in a timely and cost effective manner.
Wildish Group of Companies
Wildish Companies are family owned and have been based in Eugene, Oregon since 1935. We supply rock products in our local market area, and provide integrated construction services throughout the Pacific Northwest. Typical projects include: site development; underground utilities; roads, streets and highways; bridges, transit corridors and airport runways; water treatment plants; concrete structures. commercial buildings, K-12 schools, higher education facilities and athletic fields.
- 2012 Oregon Ethics in Business Awardee
- 2012 & 2009 Associated General Contractors of America – 1st Place Construction Safety Excellence Award
- 2011 Federal Highway Administration Exemplary Human Environment Initiative Award
- 2011 Oregon Governor’s Employer Safety Program Award
- 2010 National Design-Build Award – I-205 Light Rail Transit Project
- 2010 American Public Works Association – Oregon Chapter – Transportation Project of the Year – Eugene Airport Runway Rehabilitation
- 2009 Associated General Contractors of America – 1st Place Construction Safety Excellence Award
- 2007 Eugene Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year