Terms of Service (TOS)
The following terms (“Business Terms”), in addition to the Terms of Service, govern your access to and use of your Business Account. In the event of any conflict between these Business Terms and the Terms of Service, the Business Terms apply. By creating, accessing, or using your Business Account, you are agreeing to these Business Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Rotary International District 5110. You are not authorized to create, access, or use a Business Account if you do not agree to these Business Terms. PLEASE READ THESE BUSINESS TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. BUSINESS LISTINGS ON THE ROTARYBUSINESSNETWORK.ORG WEBSITE ARE LIMITED TO ROTARY DISTRICT 5110 MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING. In the event of any termination of these Business Terms, whether by you or us, these Business Terms in their entirety will continue in full force and effect. REQUIREMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES In order to access or use the Services, you agree that:
- you are a current member in good standing with the Rotary District 5110.
- you have the authority to act on behalf of the business or businesses associated with or claimed through your Business Account and bind any such business (including any corresponding business entity) to the Business Terms (such business or businesses, your “Business”);
- your access to or use of the Business Site will only be in your capacity as an authorized representative of your Business;
- you will not use the Consumer Site for business activities, including but not limited to flagging reviews or messaging people who have reviewed your Business;
- your Business complies with applicable laws and does not offer, advertise, sell, or lease illegal products and/or services;
- you grant Rotary District 5110 a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free limited license to display your public website on the Services, or allow for its display through iframes or other framing technology;
- you agree that we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us or that we have on record for your business.