Jackson County Physical Therapy: A Leading Choice for More than 20 years
Jackson County Physical Therapy LLP is a privately owned practice, founded in 1995 by six local therapists. With Clinics in Medford, Ashland, Phoenix and Eagle Point, we are the largest outpatient Physical Therapy provider in Southern Oregon having appointment times and locations to fit your personal needs.
We exist to create happy and healthy patients! If you are in pain, and want to avoid surgery or drugs, we will help. JCPT provides the highest quality Physical Therapy in Southern Oregon. We are the largest physical therapy provider in Southern Oregon, and consistently are voted favorite clinic. We provide one-on-one personalized sessions with your own physical therapist. We do not use aides/techs/or assistants. Locally owned and operated, independent, serving Southern Oregon for over 22 years.
Specialists in treating TMJ, women’s health and pelvic floor rehab, headaches, shoulders, knees and back pain.
We are also now providing tele-health for all those patients who would prefer to receive treatment at home!
Treatments Provided by Jackson County Physical Therapy
- Exercise prescription: use of stretches and strengthening exercises to increase strength and stability, and function.
- Joint mobilizations: gentle stretching of the ligamentous structures of the joints.
- Soft tissue mobilizations: utilized for the purpose of decreasing muscle tightness and spasm (to include: soft tissue mobilization, massage, myofascial release, and trigger point release).
- Passive stretching: gentle stretching of muscles to increase flexibility and range of motion.
Exercises focus on all areas of the body and are tailored to meet each individuals needs!
Additional Services Provided by Jackson County Physical Therapy
Our experienced staff makes their special interests and expertise available in a variety of other helpful and popular areas:
- Sports performance training
- Video running analysis
- Fitness management and personal training
- Ergonomic and body mechanics consultation
- Worksite analysis, workstation setup
- Get a running analysis done
- Bike fitting
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.